Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm off...

Just a quick note as I sit here browsing the morning paper and checking email and eating some rice porridge (okayu) before heading off to meet Gareth and Colin at Shinjuku Station to drive to Ohtawara. The wind is making a bit of noise outside and it is forecast to be cloudy and cold (8 deg) with rain starting later.

My target times are: 2:55 (if I can manage to kick in the second half -- unlikely)
                              2:57 (ideal)
                              sub 3:00

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Oh crap, stupid bloglines. It wasn't showing any feeds from you so I deleted you and resubscrbed. I hope you haven't left yet before I could wish you luck.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU ARE OUT THERE!!!!

Run a great time but more importantly have a great time.


PS I'm sticking to the old blogger for now, Beta seems to be giving people grief.

Unknown said...

Old Blogger for me too. Seems to suit my age as well as everything else! Run well at Ohtawara...thinking of you!

Robert Song said...

Good Luck.

Looks like a nice temperature.