Tuesday, February 28, 2006

At least I passed...

With my son anxiously looking forward to getting the results of his high school entrance exam tomorrow, I think this was a really good thing to do today. It might help me keep things in perspective if his results are below expectation. You'd think a former research scientist could have done a bit better than 8/10, but then maths always was my weak subject. If it was 10th grade, I would really be in trouble.
You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!

3 comments:

Katie said...

That was nerve racking!!! I got 9/10... phew!

I am glad you got a good dose of endorphins... now just remember that feeling in the morning :-)

Ewen said...

7/10 for me, but I was terrible at maths. I preferred English.

I even use a calculator to add up my weekly kilometres. Speaking of which, I try not to be discouraged or encouraged by that number. It's probably more important to get the main training sessions done each week.

Tesso said...

8/10 for me. What the hell is a standard deviation anyway???