Friday, September 22, 2006

Like a Yo-yo

Well, after that great run on Wednesday I have come back to earth with a thud. Very sore spasmy lower back yesterday (Thursday) and today. Probably didn't help it by running 11 km at lunch time yesterday. I had another early start this morning, but set the alarm for 5:00 to see if the back was any better. But a poor night's sleep and the back no better when I awoke made me decide to skip the run. I feel a bit tired and crappy today too. So I think that the run on Wednesday was probably a bit too much. Ahh, it is a tight rope we walk at times. To make things worse, my son has a school sports day on Sunday, so I am really only able to fit in the long run tomorrow. The back is feeling a bit better tonight, so let's hope that a good night's sleep gets me over the line to fit in that all-important long run. Dang, I was on track for a 100-km week too!

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Did you run? How far? Any pain?

How close to the 100km week did you get?