Thursday, December 15, 2005

...ran to work this morning

Ha ha...this blog is getting pretty dull. I ran to work this morning. Just like the other morning. And much the same as last night, only in reverse. I got away even later than on Monday but did the run a minute or two faster. I have decided there are too many bloody intersections on my route. What more can I say...it was cold. Only 4 degrees. A bit colder and I will be getting icicles of nose-water forming on my moustache. The ginko trees (ichou-ki) are getting a bit threadbare, but there is still a stunning yellow carpet on the ground. I'd like to say that something exciting happened in Aoyama cemetery, but alas, the crowd was dead.

SLAP, wake up 2P, I saw your eyelids drooping. Pay attention, son!

Maybe there will be something more interesting to report next time.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Boom Boom!!
2p..... always full of good advice :-)

Tesso said...

Something interesting ... how about a pic of the bare ginko trees that stunning yellow carpet?

I hear that if you live within a km radius of Aoyama cemetery you can't be buried there ....

<
<
<
<
<
<

cos you're still alive!

One bad joke deserves another :-)

Stephen Lacey said...

Oh dear me, I really I deserved that. Thanks Tesso.

Your right, the avenue does require a photo to bring some colour to the blog. I'll see what I can do, but fast running out of time -- its a bit like a rapidly fading sunset. Ran past a fella taking a photo with his keitai (mobile phone) this morning and realised I need to pack my camera next run...and keep my fingers crossed it is not too late.