Monday, February 19, 2007

What does 30,000 runners look like?


Something like this perhaps? And here is a link to the fairly ordinary article that it comes from.

And for a report on the racing that occurred up at the pointy end, here is a decent report from the Daily Yomiuri.

There were many reports on TV last night and this morning. I even caught a vox pop interview on NHK this morning with one of our Namban ladies, my good friend Carol. Carol will be heading off to live in Brisbane at the end of this month! [sniff]

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Your CR cap stands out really well!
;)
Tesso and Clairie will look after Carol!

zihuatanejo said...

Omedetou on finishing in 1st Tokyo Marathon. I had a great time to cheering you on from the sidewalk. I saw you in Shinjuku from opposite side behind of Isetan department store, and we met after half point and I cheered you after 37k point again. I should had to move to finishing point soon after seeing you guys at half point.
Anyway, congratulations on your finishing in Tokyo, you must have been tired from cold rainy marathon. Please take a rest well and recovery soon, I'm proud of you my coach.

Satohi